Consent to Collect and Use of Personal Information
Aprogen will collect and use the personal information of the applicant for the purposes as follows:
Information collected :
Name, Email, Country, Primary Area of Interest, Curriculum Vitae, Category, Title, Contact, Content, Cookies and Any additional information provided
Purpose of collection and use :
For recruitment process and communication of job application(s) status/result only
Period of retention and use :
Until the final decision of job application(s) has been delivered
* Personal Information shall be discarded immediately once the purpose of collection and use has been achieved; provided, however, that if an obligation to retain such information exists under applicable law(s), the information shall be retained for a
period of time as required by such law(s).
* Applicant's information will not be disclosed to third parties for their marketing or business purposes without the applicant’s consent. However, notwithstanding the
above, Aprogen may disclose the applicant’s information to the following entities strictly for recruitment purposes:
1. Educational institutions in the applicant’s application
2. Reference check of previous companies the applicant worked for
3. Aprogen’s service providers
4. Other parties when required by law or as necessary to protect
5. Other parties in connection with corporate transactions
6. Other parties with the applicant’s consent or discretion
* Personal information may be discarded upon request via Contact Us, before the purpose of collection and use has been achieved. However, the services to the applicant hereafter may be limited.
* The applicant has the right not to
consent to the collection and use of the applicant’s personal information, in which event applicant’s use of the services may be limited.
For any additional questions, please contact Aprogen using the details below:
- Contact : 031-625-4045
- Email : email@example.com